Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Not Very Festive

It's not very festive around here, no decorations are up yet and a parcel is still waiting to be posted. I definitely started on Christmas way too late this year but rather than get stressed about it I've decided to get the external stuff sorted this week and worry about the rest later. I've already got one of the most important items, the TV guide, and my dining room table has become a camp for wrapping presents and writing cards. I felt heaps better on Monday afternoon once I'd posted a load of stuff and will be able to do a big tick in my head tomorrow when the last parcel has gone and I've ordered the turkey.


I keep jumping about from one thing to another on the crafty front. My WIPs are out of control, so my New Year's resolution must be to limit myself on the number of things that I have on the go at the same time.


This morning I decided that because Christmas is the main priority right now I need something to work on that is really simple and requires no real thought process. I started on a cat blanket in the hope that it will be ready in time for the big day.


After all, pets deserve presents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment