Monday, 17 July 2017

Moon Blossom Blanket

I seem to have been writing or working on this forever so I'm pleased that I've finished a little blanket that I made with my Moon Blossom square design. The link for this free pattern can be found in an earlier post here.

I previously made a larger blanket in another set of colours which I posted about here. I was pleased that I'd kept some notes on my Ravelry project page on how I put this first blanket together as it meant that I could simply follow them to join the squares and add a border.

After I came up with the original design I then created a 12 inch version of the square, the link for this can be found here. This month members of the 2017 Crochet Block a Month CAL group on Ravelry are using it to make extra squares for their blankets. Unfortunately I can't add a link to the images posted so far but if you are a Ravelry member you'll be able to look at them in the group's thread which is aptly named July Filler Square 'Moon Blossom'. It looks so lovely in different colour combinations doesn't it! Almost makes me want to make another blanket...


Stylecraft Special DK yarn colours:
Grape, Soft Peach, Pale Rose, Duck Egg, Clematis and Silver

4 comments: