Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Pooh's Group Hug

It's 88 degrees fahrenheit here at the moment and it has been too hot for me for the past couple of days so I've been looking for something to work on instead of crochet or knitting because I just can't face holding on to the yarn.


I keep looking at cross stitch online every now and again but haven't succumbed to buying any kits to stash away. I recently came across a free cross stitch pattern called Joyful World which I read about on Ravelry and found on The Snowflower Diaries blog. I don't have a piece of fabric big enough to use for this, but tempted by the thought of a bit of cross stitch, I've resurrected an old kit instead.

Winnie-the-Pooh's Group Hug has been languishing in a cupboard, barely started, for over a decade. It featured in this post last year together with all the other cross stitch kits which I've never got around to. I've picked it up again by making a start on Winnie's arm and have continued working on Piglet too.


This may look like a measly effort but it's leaps and bounds for me. Only time will tell if I can keep it up or whether it returns to its resting place at the back of the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment