Friday, 10 April 2015

Cherry Heart Blanket Along

Very belatedly I'd like to thank all those Ravelers who voted for my Spring Colour Riot blanket in the Cherry Heart Blanket Along. I'll provide an update on its progress soon.

I was delighted to be a runner up in the blanket along and receive a Cherry Heart pattern as a prize. I chose the gorgeous Painted Roses pattern and have tried it out today for the first time.


It makes really beautiful squares or the flower part (minus the loops) could be used on its own for other purposes.

Overall the blanket along was an interesting experience and it kept me occupied throughout the whole of March. I found new blogs to look at from time to time, lots of inspirational ideas as well as loads of lovely crochet and knitting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment